Cannabis & Me
Finding the cannabis product that’s right for you is BEYOND/Important!
- At BEYOND/HELLO we believe whether you are purchasing cannabis products as a medical patient or as an adult-use customer you should have ALL the informational and educational resources at your fingertips, at all times in order to make the best decision for you!
- Our ONLY priority is to GO BEYOND to support each and every unique reason you have chosen to incorporate Marijuana in your life!
Connect with your BEYOND/HELLO store any time for assistance in becoming a certified patient.
The #1 Rule
“START LOW & GO SLOW!”
Always keep in mind:
- Effects of different cannabis products are not always immediately felt!
- You can always consume more; you can’t consume less!
- Different strains and product types have different effects on the body!
- Not all types of cannabis products are available in every state
There are many important factors that contribute to what your experience will be when consuming any form of cannabis. Always take into consideration:
The quantity you consume will directly contribute to the how strong and how long the effects of your experience will be!
START LOW. GO SLOW!
The method by which you consume a cannabis product will directly contribute to the length of time it takes to feel the effects and how long those effects will last.
DIFFERENT METHOD DIFFERENT RESULTS!
Even cannabis effects people differently. If you have experience using cannabis or cannabis products, consider that experience when selecting a cannabis product.
YOU CAN ALWAYS TAKE MORE;
YOU CAN’T TAKE LESS!
Since different cannabis products commonly result in different experiences, consider the time of day, your state of mind and your physical environmental when selecting a cannabis product.
KNOW WHERE YOU ARE.
WHERE YOU ARE GOING!
Everyone’s body processes things we consume differently. What one person experiences can be radically different from what someone else’s experience may be.
ONE SIZE DOES NOT FIT ALL!
We all experience a wide array of emotions on a daily basis. How you are feeling, or your mindset can greatly impact what your experience will be even if you have consumed a product more than once.
HAPPY OR SAD, MAD OR GLAD!