Medical Cannabis in Pennsylvania
View the steps below to identify if you can and how to become a Pennsylvania Medical Marijuana patient:
Do you have a qualifying condition?
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- Anxiety disorders
- Cancer, including remission therapy
- Crohn’s disease
- Damage to the nervous tissue of the central nervous system (brain-spinal cord) with objective neurological indication of intractable spasticity, and other associated neuropathies.
- Dyskinetic and spastic movement disorders.
- HIV / AIDS
- Huntington’s disease
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Intractable seizures
- Multiple sclerosis
- Neurodegenerative diseases
- Opioid use disorder for which conventional therapeutic interventions are contraindicated or ineffective, or for which adjunctive therapy is indicated in combination with primary therapeutic interventions
- Parkinson’s disease
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Severe chronic or intractable pain of neuropathic origin or severe chronic or intractable pain
- Sickle cell anemia
- Terminal illness
- Tourette syndrome
Create a profile within the Pennsylvania Medical Marijuana Registry:
This profile includes basic information such as:
- Legal Name
- Current Address
- Contact Information
- To register you must have a Pennsylvania driver’s license or an ID card issued by the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation
Find an approved physician to certify that you have a qualifying condition:
Once you have created your profile within the Pennsylvania Medical Marijuana Registry the next step is to have an approved physician certify that you suffer from a qualifying condition.
Physicians who recommend medical marijuana in Pennsylvania are required to register with the department of health and have access to the Medical Marijuana Registry. If your current physician is not registered with the Department of Health you can find a physician, here:
Obtain your Pennsylvania Medical Marijuana ID Card
Once you have been certified by an approved physician, you will return to your Pennsylvania Medical Marijuana Registry profile and complete your application for a medical marijuana ID card.
- The cost of the card $50
- Patients who participate in state assistance programs such as: Medicaid, PACE/PACENET, CHIP, SNAP, WIC, etc. may be eligible for fee reductions
Need a caregiver?
- Be at least 21 years old
- Be a Pennsylvania resident.
- Have a valid Pennsylvania driver’s license or a state-issued ID card (with current address).
- Complete a criminal history background check.
- Not have been convicted of a criminal offense relating to the sale or possession of drugs, narcotics, or a controlled substance in the last five years.
- Register and obtain an ID card that will allow you to pick up medical marijuana at a Pennsylvania dispensary.
Find your local BEYOND / HELLO
Our experienced customer care associates are available to GO BEYOND in assisting you to find the products that best meet your needs.