Ready to GO BEYOND ordinary patient services?
Across the USA medical programs, adult-use legalization and decriminalization of cannabis is accelerating rapidly. As the mainstream point-of-view of cannabis continues to improve and evolve across the country we can start to engage in new and exciting dialogues to further our understanding of cannabis and the potential benefits it can have to improve the lives of Americans in a variety of ways.
Interested in Becoming a Patient?
- At BEYOND / HELLO OUR GOAL is to support everyone as they attempt to improve the quality of their everyday life!
- At BEYOND / HELLO OUR BELIEF is that obtaining the medical resource of Marijuana shouldn’t be difficult!
- At BEYOND / HELLO OUR MISSION is to be by your side every step of the way!
Connect with us any time for more information about the patient certification process.
You can qualify to become a medical cannabis patient if…
- If you are at least 18 years of age (most states allow patients under the age of 18 to become certified for qualifying conditions with a parent or guardian as a registered caregiver).
- If you meet applicable residency requirements.
- If you been diagnosed with one or more of a state’s specific qualifying conditions.
- If a registered physician certifies you as a Medical Marijuana Patient.
This is general information relating to qualifying as a medical patient, for the specific qualifying process and criteria a prospective patient should contact their applicable state regulator.